I am passionate to contribute and willing to help.
I have cooperated with a great variety of advertisers and suppliers to deliver hundreds of campaigns in Asia Pacific. Interested in planning and delivering effective campaigns for awesome products and services, let's delight people with the right content at the right time on the right screen together.
Let's connect :)
Appier, Campaign Team Lead / Lead of Campaign Operation, Campaign Analyst, Sep, 2014 – Present
- Leading the campaign team with 10+ members and coordinating cross team function between account team, sales team and R&D team to deliver campaigns across 10+ Asia countries.
- Pre-sales support of 200+ proposals per year across different verticals in 10+ Asia countries with pricing and performance projection.
- Monitoring overall campaign profitability and achieving business target.
FlyingV, Marketing Intern, June, 2013 – Sep, 2013
- Created Flour Run’s content and assisted it to become one of the most crowd-funded case’s funding projects in Taiwan. http://www.flyingv.cc/project/488
- Consulted 10+ projects about its funding plan, content, layout design and marketing plan.
- Proposed cooperative plans to potential clients, 3+ succeeded.
Athena Capital Management, Research Analyst Intern, Jan, 2013 – June, 2013
- Provided reports of 30+ public companies in China in 10-20 pages with general introduction and a buy/sell conclusion.
- Attended 20+ conferences calls, preparing detailed notes with insights and conclusions for boss’s reference.
NTU Student Association, Secretary of Treasury, Aug, 2011 – July, 2012
- Worked with others and share insights as a financial advisor.
- Redesigned financial sheet’s layout and bring in members to pass down our legacy.
- Operated financial affairs throughout the association, and provided information for possible users (ex. Budget sheet for student council or fund situation for policy making).
Dalawasau (A Book Club about Taiwan Social Issues), Vice President / member, Sep, 2010 – June, 2013
- Learned the difference between cultures and the attitudes we must hold to be together.
- Organized or assisted numerous club events, to gain knowledge, share our ideas with others, create impact on the society and bring in new members.
National Taiwan University, Department of Accounting, Sep, 2009 – June, 2013
Capability / Skill
- Digital advertising
- Programmatic buying
- Team leadership
- Cross team coordination
- Detail oriented
- Fast learner
- Work under pressure
- Team player
- Mandarin Chinese (Native)
- Taiwanese (Normal)
- English (Great) (TOEIC 865 in 2009)
- Windows, Macintosh, iOS, Android, Windows Phone operating system (Great for all)
- Microsoft Word (Great), Power Point (Great) and Excel (Good), Ulead PhotoImpact (Good), Adobe Illustrator (Fine), Photoshop (Fine), Dreamweaver (Fine)
- HTML (Fine), CSS (Fine)
- Sport: Badminton, Swimming, Mountain climbing and biking.
- Music: Flute, Andrea Bocelli, Whitney Houston, Maroon and Suming.
- Others: Natural places (ex. Taidong, Turpan and Tibet), Calligraphy and 3C gadgets.